Chlorine or bromine based chemicals have been the standard disinfectants used for many years in swimming pool water treatment. However, studies have proven that the use of these chemicals can have public health consequences due to the formation of reaction byproducts, mainly chlorinated organic compounds and chloramines.
Ozone treatment system has been proven as the most effective solution to dramatically reduce the formation of reaction byproducts combined with ozone’s ability to kill the pathogenic micro-organisms which normal chemical treatment fails to deactivate.
Hygene Pool Benefits
Hygene Pool is an advanced ozone treatment system that:
- Achieves superior disinfection
- Assists with flocculation to maintain exceptional water clarity
- Guarantees the compliance with all the existing regulations at EU level, regarding water quality in swimming pools
Advantages of the Hygene Pool
- 300 times more active compared to chlorine in eliminating bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites
- Algae elimination
- Odour, flavours and colour removal
- Elimination of stains from the waterline area -prevents calcium carbonate scaling and removes existing
- Excellent deodorizer
- Ozone will not produce THMs (Tri-Halo Methanes)
- Oxidation of the iron, soluble Manganese, organic and inorganic compounds
- Ozone is produced on site-no storage or transport of dangerous chemicals
- Ozone is imperceptible and does not irritate both skin and eyes
- Ozone has low operating costs.
- Ozone does not accumulate, as it quickly decomposes to oxygen
- Ozone will not bleach hair and bathing suits
HYGENE BIG POOL - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
|HYGENE POOL 400||HYGENE POOL 600||HYGENE POOL 1000|
HYGENE Pool 30 - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
|HYGENE POOL 100||HYGENE POOL 200||HYGENE POOL 300|